The Annual Auto Expo Dazzles Thousands!

The rain stopped and the skies cleared just in time for thousands of folks to attend the 24th Annual UVU Auto Expo at Thanksgiving Point.

Not only were there more than 650 autos of various makes and models on display, there was also one of the largest auto swap meets in the West going on at the same time. Parts, car bodies, tools and collectibles were all available to purchase or swap.

“This show is the culmination of thousands of man hours,” said Don Wilson, UVU Automotive Department Chair. “Without the tireless work of dozens of volunteers it couldn’t happen. And the amazing thing is, it just keeps getting bigger and better every year.”

Proceeds from the annual event go toward funding scholarships for students in the UVU Automotive program.

“This is the best auto show I’ve ever seen and I’ve been to nearly a hundred,” said one first time visitor. “Not only will I be back next year, my company is gonna be one of the sponsors!”

To check out pictures of the amazing Auto Expo, CLICK HERE (then select slideshow)