The latest in construction at UVU
With the amount of construction going on around campus, we want to keep everyone informed regarding the status of various projects. We will also update the information as changes develop.
1. Capitol Reef Field Station: The state has approved our Water Treatment System. The park is resurfaced. We continue to work on the water system.
2. The new Science Building is under construction. Please use caution around the work site and read signs. The steel structure is nearly complete. Final glass pieces are being installed to weather-proof the building.
3. The Small Business Development building (Saturn Dealership) remodel continues.
4. The Health Professions building (formerly MATC) remodel is complete.
5. The GT 5th level HVAC project is complete.
6. The Student Life Building design work is underway.
7. West Parking lot construction is complete.
8. Additional parking at the west entry to the Alumni Complex is complete.
9. Work has finished at the Alumni House basement and second floor.
10. Please use caution and drive slowly near the Brent Brown Ballpark. UDOT is improving the ramp to I-15. Work will continue through the fall.
11. The volleyball locker room remodel is complete.
12. Locker rooms in the UCCU Center are being remodeled for women’s basketball.
13. The Bursar’s Office remodel has begun. Please use caution in area.
14. Remodel work at the Web Development Office is complete.
15. Remodel work is planned to begin soon at the UCCU Center for new cooking hoods.
16. Work will begin on Oct. 14 for the new campus Pizza Hut Express in the Food Court.
17. Several athletics projects are in design with construction pending.
18. Remodel work in the basement of the Alumni Data House will begin soon.
19. Several power outages are planned for fall break. Please be mindful of these outages — use caution.
If you have any questions regarding any of the projects, please feel free to contact Jim Michaelis at extension 8159.