Hopefully you are all familiar with the Planner feature in Wolverine Track. In order to help this feature be as useful as possible, we can create a ‘template’ (or a pre-defined plan) for you to use with new students. Every year, we request the advisors send us these templates so that we can program them into Wolverine Track and make them available for you and your students. We are still missing templates for most programs for the 2012-2013 academic year! Templates will be accepted in any format. I have attached examples from two types of templates I have received (BSW-SOWK and BA-HIST) which both work.
If nothing has changed since your department last sent templates, please send us an email confirming that your curriculum is the same and to simply re-use the template from the previous year, and we will program it for you.
If you need to view the templates previously submitted for your program for older catalog years, you can do a search to see your program’s previous templates:
1) On any student, click on the Planner tab
2) Make sure the first dropdown says —–Add new plan —-, (then click ‘Load’ if this was not already the default plan).
3) Click ‘Load in a pre-defined plan’ (On the right side, under ‘Advisor Approved’)
4) In the new pop-up window, click ‘Clear All’
5) Select search criteria (but leave ‘All Catalog Years’)
6) Click ‘Search’
7) If you do not have a 12-13 plan listed for your program, then you need to submit one or let us know to re-use the old one!
8) If you would like to view a template, you can highlight the template, then click ‘Load into my plan.’ The courses will appear in a plan on the right side. Be careful not to save the plan if you’re just searching to see what courses are listed on the template.
The Deans have requested that I send a list of the programs that are missing templates to Department Chairs the first week of February for any programs that are missing their templates, so please get them to me ASAP!
We are also now accepting templates for student plans for the 2013-2014 school year. Having these templates in place before you meet with students hoping to attend for the 2013-2014 semester will be very helpful to you!
If you do not know what these templates are that I keep nagging you all about or if you have any questions at all, please contact me at email@example.com.
Wolverine Track Manager